What's happening at Viking
PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE: Feb 27. Go here.
• Pierre's report: 5 cm of new snow this week - conditions are good. (March 4)
• Conditions elsewhere in the Laurentians.
• Share your own experiences under État des sentiers/Trail conditions in the forum.
LOPPET 2014: a total of 480 skiers registered for the very successful event Feb. 23, and 56 Viking volunteers were part of the team who made it all possible. Special thanks to Marie-France Allard who organized Viking volunteers. Results. Photos. Volunteers in action.
FIRST PLACE! Congratulations to Viking Quentin Stoyel who won the new Jack Steele trophy for placing first in the Loppet 20-km race. (March 1)
SUCCESS AT OKA MARATHON: Young Vikings do well at March 2 event. Details. (March 3)
DAY PASS... at Viking is now $15 for skiing, $10 for snowshoeing. Trail maps (printed on plastic so they won't tear or crease) available for $4. (January 29)
PARKING STICKERS: Please make sure your sticker is affixed to the driver's side window of your car. (Feb. 11)
CLUBHOUSE USE WHEN NO HOST ON DUTY: Instructions. Hosting schedule. (posted Dec. 22)
EQUIPMENT FOR SALE: Here
RED TRAIL! The Red trail has been declared an official training trail by the Canadian ski Marathon.
NEW TRAIL MAPS: here and here. Two minor changes - details.
BIATHLON JACKETS FOR SALE: Photos and details.
• General Arrange car-pooling, meet-ups, etc.
• Important Messages Last-minute changes or cancellations.
• Trail Conditions: Share your experiences.
• Equipment Exchange/Sale
You can read everything on the Forum without signing in, but to post, you must sign in. Instructions.