What's happening at Viking
LOPPET: Sunday, February 26. Early-bird registration until January 29. Register here.
BRING OUT YOUR UGLY SWEATERS! Viking Social Supper, Saturday, January 28. For adults. Details here. Reserve your spot here.
• Go here for Pierre’s track-setting report. Conditions may be fast, depending on the temperature. (Jan. 19)
• Go here for conditions in the Laurentians (Site is run by Guy Thibaudeau and updated frequently.)
• Go here for the RSFL site - consult the Viking section, which a Viking member updates regularly.
• Go here for Morin-Heights trails.
• Go here for the Trail Conditions section of the Viking forum. You can read without logging in. Instructions if you want to post or reply.
MARATHON VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Doug Bowes -Lyon reports he could use a few more volunteers for the Viking checkpoint at the Canadian Ski Marathon February 11-12. For info, contact Doug. (Jan. 20)
SUNDAY TOURS: Every Sunday at 10 am, Jean-Pierre Campeau leads a group of tourers on Viking trails. To join the group, be at the clubhouse, ready to ski, at 10 am. (Jan. 20)
MEMBERSHIP: Go here to register. Go here for information about types of membership, plus members’ privileges and responsibilities. (Oct. 6)
CARTE RÉSEAU: Go here to find out how buy your Carte Réaseau this season. (Dec. 5)
PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE: Click here for the December message from president Grant McKenna. (Dec. 23)
KARL BAADSVIK FUND: What is it? How can it help Viking? Read about it here. (Dec. 13)
• Instructions to post or reply. Read without logging in.
• General Arrange car-pooling, meet-ups, etc.
• Important Messages Last-minute changes or cancellations.
• Trail Conditions: Share your experiences.
• Equipment Exchange/Sale
You can read everything on the Forum without signing in, but to post, you must sign in. Instructions.