What's happening at Viking
LOPPET CANCELLED: Detail here. (Feb. 23)
• Go here for Pierre’s track-setting report. Due to the warm and rainy weather this week grooming was not possible. Conditions are wet and slushy; skiing should be avoided. (Feb. 24)
• Go here for conditions in the Laurentians (Site is run by Guy Thibaudeau and updated frequently.)
• Go here for the RSFL site - consult the Viking section, which a Viking member updates regularly.
• Go here for Morin-Heights trails.
• Go here for the Trail Conditions section of the Viking forum. You can read without logging in. Instructions if you want to post or reply.
JACKRABBIT CLASSIC: Saturday, March 11. Details and registration here. (Feb. 2)
SUNDAY TOURS: Every Sunday at 10 am, Jean-Pierre Campeau leads a group of tourers on Viking trails. To join the group, be at the clubhouse, ready to ski, at 10 am. (Jan. 20)
MEMBERSHIP: Go here to register. Go here for information about types of membership, plus members’ privileges and responsibilities. (Oct. 6)
CARTE RÉSEAU: Go here to find out how buy your Carte Réaseau this season. (Dec. 5)
PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE: Click here for the December message from president Grant McKenna. (Dec. 23)
KARL BAADSVIK FUND: What is it? How can it help Viking? Read about it here. (Dec. 13)
• Instructions to post or reply. Read without logging in.
• General Arrange car-pooling, meet-ups, etc.
• Important Messages Last-minute changes or cancellations.
• Trail Conditions: Share your experiences.
• Equipment Exchange/Sale
You can read everything on the Forum without signing in, but to post, you must sign in. Instructions.